This process applies to the pathways under the Skilled Worker Stream and the International Education Stream, except for the International Student Entrepreneur Pilot. The pathways under the Business Investor Stream have a different, separate process that do not use the MPNP Online portal.
- Create an Expression of Interest (EOI) profile.
- If you receive a Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA), submit a full application to the MPNP.
- Applications are thoroughly assessed by an MPNP officer.
- Successful applicants are nominated by the MPNP.
- Within 180 days from the date of nomination, make a separate application to the Government of Canada for permanent residence for you and your family.