This process applies to the pathways under the Skilled Workers Stream and the International Education Stream, except for the International Student Entrepreneur Pilot. The pathways under the Business Investor Stream have a different, separate process that do not use the MPNP Online portal.
- Create an Expression of Interest (EOI) profile.
- The highest-scoring qualified candidates with a connection to Manitoba will be issued a Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA), which enables them to submit an MPNP application.
- Applications are thoroughly assessed by an MPNP officer.
- Successful applicants are nominated by the MPNP.
- Within 180 days from the date of nomination, make a separate application to the Government of Canada for permanent resident visas for you and your family.