Employer Services assists eligible Manitoba employers to attract and retain the workers they need to meet labour market shortages and to become more competitive in the global workplace.
Overseas workers with a confirmed job offer from an Employer Services-approved employer will continue to receive the highest priority for invitations to apply through the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program.
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Employer Services does not provide job matching services. If you are looking for an employment opportunity in Canada, do not send your resume or other qualifications documents to our program. Please search for Manitoba employers hiring via the Government of Canada Job Bank and directly contact these employers.
Determine if your business is eligible to work with Employer Services in your local and overseas recruitment efforts.
Follow these steps if you are eligible to work with Employer Services.
Government of Manitoba
- Trucking Guidelines
- Recruitment Initiatives & News
- Additional Employment Services
- Sample Employment Contract
- MPNP Employer Direct Pathway Process
- Work in Manitoba Job Portal
Government of Canada
- Employer Liaison Network
- LMIA Temporary Foreign Worker Program
- Employer Responsibilities After Hiring a Temporary Foreign Worker
- Employer Roadmap to Hiring and Retaining Workers
- IRCC Employer Portal
- National Occupation Classification (NOC) 2021
- International Mobility Workers Unit for LMIA-Exempt Programs