As you settle in Manitoba, the directory below may help you find supports and services relevant to you and your family.
Newcomer supports and services in Winnipeg
The below interactive map displays many of the supports and services available in Winnipeg. Information is organized by the following categories:
- Newcomer Arrival and Settlement Services
- Neighbourhood Immigrant Settlement Workers (NISW)
- Health and Family Supports
- Employment Supports
- Adult Language Training Programs
- Services de soutien francophone
- Colleges and Universities
- Other Government Services
To sort by certain categories, click the map legend icon in the upper-left corner, then click on the checkbox next to the category you wish to hide/show. To view a larger version of the map, click on the rectangle icon in the upper-right corner to open the map in a new tab.
IRCC directory of newcomer services
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) offers a searchable directory of IRCC-funded newcomer services. Open the IRCC Newcomer Services page to navigate to services relevant to you.