|Education||You must have graduated in the past 3 years from a designated post-secondary institution in Manitoba from a full-time program of at least one year/two semesters in length.|
|Official Languages Proficiency||You must have a minimum level of CLB/NCLC 7.|
|Current Employment in Manitoba||You must have a full-time job offer from an eligible Manitoba employer with a minimum 1-year contract in an occupation on Manitoba's In-Demand Occupations List that is consistent with your completed program of studies in Manitoba.|
You must be working full-time in Manitoba with a valid work permit* at the time your application is assessed.
Note: The MPNP may impose program or occupation-specific limits. Manitoba degree-program graduates qualify provided they have a job offer in any TEER 0, 1, 2, or 3 (previously NOC 0, A, or B) on the In-Demand Occupations List.
|Settlement Funds||You must demonstrate liquid funds equivalent to low income cut-off (LICO) requirements for independent financial resources for a six-month period or you must be employed in a full-time, long-term position in Manitoba.|
|Adaptability||You must be residing in Manitoba at the time of application.|
You must show the intent to continue to reside in Manitoba after nomination, including the submission of a Career Employment Plan demonstrating opportunities for a successful career track in Manitoba.
Who cannot apply to the MPNP?
The following are not eligible to submit an application to the MPNP:
- Refugee claimants, or individuals involved in a federal appeal or removal process
- Live-in Caregivers currently living in Canada
- Temporary foreign workers currently working and residing in a province other than Manitoba
- Spouses of Canadian citizens or permanent residents
- Individuals who have been refused by the MPNP within the last six months and who are not able to address the reason(s) for refusal
- Individuals who have an active immigration application with any other provincial immigration program or federal immigration program in Canada. Note: an Express Entry profile is not considered an immigration application.
If you or your spouse already have an active MPNP application, you are not eligible to submit an additional application to any other stream/pathway of the MPNP.