If you receive a Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA), you will be able to log into your account and gain access to the full MPNP application.
You will have 60 days from the date of your LAA to submit a full application. The MPNP charges a non-refundable $500 application fee.
Before you begin
Understand that it is up to each applicant to demonstrate, by submitting credible and verifiable documents in MPNP Online, that you are eligible to submit an application. Review this website and our Policy and Procedures Manual to fully to understand program policy and process, and take note that:
- The MPNP is not a sponsorship program. It is a permanent program of the Province of Manitoba to promote and facilitate economic immigration for independent skilled workers and entrepreneurs.
- Notwithstanding your declared Connection to Manitoba, the MPNP will assess your connection based on all documents you submit.
- The MPNP accepts applications from skilled workers in any occupation – unless otherwise specified – but the MPNP will consider your employability based on your past education, training, work experience, language skills and regulatory requirements during assessment of your application.
- You do not need an immigration representative to apply. If you choose to hire one, they must adhere to strict guidelines.
- The points worksheet and the Come to Manitoba, Canada Tool are strictly for you to self-assess your eligibility to apply. If there is a difference between your self-assessment and the assessment made by the MPNP based on the information and documents you provided, the MPNP assessment will be used.
- Applications are assessed on a case-by-case basis according to the criteria published on this website the date your application is received.
- An applicant is only permitted to have one MPNP application in process at one time, and cannot apply through both the skilled worker and business categories of the program.
- The MPNP reserves the right to require applicants who, in the view of the program, have the intention to immigrate to Canada for business purposes, to apply through the business category only.
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) assesses your eligibility based on the documents you submit in your MPNP Online application. You must substantiate all claims you made in your Expression of Interest (EOI) and all information provided in your application with credible supporting documentation.
Please see the Supporting Documents page for guidelines on the documents you are required to submit in your MPNP Online application.
Submit your application
After you have completed all the pages of your MPNP application and uploaded all supporting documentation, you are at the last step: Pay Fee and Submit Application. The MPNP has a non-refundable $500 application that you pay at the time of submitting your application.
- You must use Microsoft Edge to pay the application fee and submit your application. If you use a different browser, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, you will not be able to successfully submit your application.
- You must pay the application fee with a Visa or Mastercard credit card. Visa Debit is not accepted. If you do use a Visa Debit card, funds will be deducted from your card, but your application will not be submitted. Your Visa Debit card will automatically be reimbursed within 10 business days.
You will receive confirmation if the transaction is approved or not. If it is approved, your application has been submitted to the MPNP. You will receive an email from the MPNP within 48 hours with your MPNP application file number.
After submitting your MPNP Online application, you can log into your account at any time to
- check the status of your application;
- update your contact information;
- change your marital status;
- add dependents, such as a new spouse or new baby; and
- upload additional documents.