Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 34
As part of the Manitoba government's response to the situation in Ukraine and in line with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada's special immigration measures for those affected, the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program will conduct regular EOI draws for individuals who meet all MPNP eligibility criteria and are affected by ongoing events in Ukraine.
- Expressions of Interest have only been considered if you
- are a citizen of Ukraine;
- have a minimum of CLB 4 in each language band;
- have established connection to Manitoba (close relative, family-like, community, previous employment or studies in Manitoba);
- have a valid language test;
- score at least 60 points according to MPNP assessment criteria; and
- can satisfy all other requirements of the Skilled Worker Overseas pathway, including sufficient settlement funds.
Please note that CUAET holders working in Manitoba for at least six months in any occupation may be eligible to apply to the MPNP under the Skilled Worker in Manitoba pathway. Skilled Worker in Manitoba candidates will be considered in Skilled Worker in Manitoba EOI draws.