Skilled Worker in Manitoba
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 202
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 750
International Education Stream
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 38
Skilled Worker Overseas
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 40 who were directly invited by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 711
Of the 280 Letters of Advice to Apply issued in this draw, 21 were issued to candidates who declared a valid Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code.
- The Expression of Interest system was upgraded between September 15 and October 6, 2022. No draws were conducted during this period.
- The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program continues to see high interest, with the number of EOI profiles exceeding program capacity. Draw scores have been higher compared to earlier draws since the reactivation of the EOI system. Draws resumed on November 17, 2022.
- Expressions of Interest from Skilled Worker Overseas candidates have only been considered if they:
- were directly invited by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative; or
- have a valid Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code.
- Candidates invited with an Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code will only be eligible to receive a nomination if the Express Entry profile is valid at the time of the application assessment.
- If your score is higher than that of the lowest-ranked candidate but you have not received a Letter of Advice to Apply, this could be because:
- you have indicated that you have taken an approved third-party language test to demonstrate your language ability in English/French, but have not provided a valid Test Number in your EOI or your language test is no longer valid; or
- you have indicated that you have received an Invitation to Apply to the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative, but did not provide a valid Invitation Number.
- Please note that for each question in the EOI, help text is available, providing detailed information on the information you should enter. If one of these scenarios applies to you, you may wish to update your EOI with the correct information in order to be considered for the next draw from the EOI pool.
- Candidates who indicated they are working in a regulated occupation and are fully licensed to work in Manitoba have been selected in this draw. However, the MPNP may not accept or may refuse full applications from those candidates who are not actually working in a regulated occupation and/or fail to provide proof of having undergone all necessary licensing steps to be employed in Manitoba. If this applies to you, you may wish to consider declining your Letter of Advice to Apply.