Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 14
As part of the Manitoba government's response to the situation in Ukraine and in line with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada's special immigration measures for those affected, the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program will conduct regular EOI draws for individuals who meet all MPNP eligibility criteria and are affected by ongoing events in Ukraine.
- Expressions of Interest have only been considered if you:
- are a citizen of Ukraine;
- have a minimum of CLB 4 in each language band;
- have established connection to Manitoba (close relative, family-like, community, previous employment or studies in Manitoba);
- have a valid language test; and
- score at least 60 points according to MPNP assessment criteria.