Please ensure your business meets all eligibility criteria, before completing the following recruitment steps:
Advertise all vacant positions using:
- Canada Job Bank (must remain current throughout recruitment process); and
- Manitoba Start; and
- (2) additional General Employment Websites
Job ads must be posted in all outlets mentioned above for (4) continuous weeks immediately preceding the employer application to Employer Services. Web links to all current job postings and/or copy of job ads must be provided.
Complete the new Employer Recruitment Form (ERF).
Ensure all sections of the form are completed and provide information as required.
Submit Employer Recruitment Form (ERF) to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the following supporting documentation:
- Proof of advertising, including dashboards and/or invoices showing duration of postings; results of advertising are also required (including number of inquiries, interviews, hires, and reasons for not hiring)
- Proof of business legitimacy, including business registration, titles and articles of incorporation
- Financial statements clearly showing gross revenue for past (3) years
Note: Employer Services will only accept electronic submissions in PDF format from employers that require a minimum of (3) workers. If less than this amount, please refer to Other Recruitment Options.