*Truck drivers must demonstrate 3 years of full-time work experience in past five years.
- Minimum of 2 years in past 5 years of employment experience relevant to occupation being recruited for, or other relevant experience identified by employer OR relevant experience as identified by employer if more than 2 years
- Between ages 21 and 45 or as specified by the employer
|Additional Employment/Job Offer Requirements|
- Long-term, full-time job offer that meets Manitoba’s employment and wage standards for the occupation
- Employer has registered commercial business operating in Manitoba for at least 3 years immediately preceding application to MPNP Employer Services
- Working conditions are consistent with those of Canadian citizens/permanent residents of Canada
- Position is not home-based, part-time, temporary, seasonal, or commission-based
|Language||Minimum official-language proficiency depends on assessed NOC:|
*Language tests must not be older than two years.
- Minimum CLB/NCLC 7 for regulated occupations
- Minimum CLB/NCLC 6 for compulsory trades
- Minimum CLB/NCLC 5 for all other NOC 0, A, or B, C, D occupations
- Must demonstrate ability and intent to reside in Manitoba.
- Must have post-secondary education and/or training related to occupation being recruited for or identified by employer
- If position requires licensure or certification, candidate must apply to the regulatory body to have qualifications and skills assessed
- For NOC C or D occupations, MPNP Employer Services reserves the right to select individuals with no post-secondary education, providing they possess the required training for the job according to employer requirements and NOC description.