Skilled Workers in Manitoba
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 208
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 510
International Education Stream
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 25
Skilled Workers Overseas
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 66 who were directly invited by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 632
Of the 299 Letters of Advice to Apply issued in this draw, 30 were issued to candidates who declared a valid Express Entry profile number and Job Seeker validation code.
The Manitoba government is reinvesting up to $3.1 million in revenue generated by Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program into services that support newcomers to Manitoba, Education and Training Minister Kelvin Goertzen announced today.
"Our strategic investments will improve the settlement, language, employment and community supports newcomers that need as soon as they arrive in Manitoba to put them on a path to success," said Goertzen. "Our province continues to grow largely because of immigration, and we've seen the many ways newcomers benefit our culture, communities and economy."
Read more »
Bold Commerce is headed to Paris, France this spring 2019 seeking world-class senior software developers to join their growing team. If this sounds like you, we highly encourage you to apply directly to Bold Commerce.
- Application deadline: To be announced
- Paris interviews with Bold Commerce: Travel dates to be announced
Please check boldcommerce.com/fr/a-bold-move for further details and updates on travel dates.